Stater Brothers Grocery Store - Slipped on Something Slick on the Floor
A couple of day prior to Easter 2013, I slipped an fell on something slick that was on the floor of the coffee aisle.My right foot slipped out from under me and went under the shopped cart.
The lower rack on the shopping cart torn open my right leg. 5 Stitches were required to close the wound. Due to my age I also required 5 weeks of Wound Care to enable healing. Stater Bros.
has denied my claim, for no apparent reason.
Why should I and my Insurance be required to pay for an accident that happened in their Store, solely due to their lack of policing the aisles during a Holiday Shopping Period.11710329 review #476406
You may also like
- "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..."
- "My boyfriend was making our daily salads to take to work. He had found a delicious looking recipe that called for baby spinach. He went to our local Giant grocery..."
- "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..."
- "Very bad quality of sofa, and expensive. We bought the Simmons Upholstery reclining sofa, color dark brown, made bonded leather. Less 1,5 year after purchase the bonded leather cracked, the..."
- "I told my brother (who's in Tarlac) to send the baby pictures of my 11 yr old daughter here in Laguna thru LBC. This was on Feb 2, this year...."
- "A school should be decorated in such a way that if any parents are willing to visit the school can make a visit and see various things and judge before..."
- "This Asian Beauties (AsianBeauties.com) website requires that you purchase expensive credits. You must pay 10 credits to open/read every letter, and pay 10 credits to respond to every letter. 10..."
- "3813 Huron Avenue #5 Culver City, California 90232-3844 Thursday, December 11, 2014 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive PISSEDCONSUMER.COM 1732 1st Avenue Suite #25581 New York, New York 10128 Regarding: Very Serious Complaint..."
- "Please look at the uploaded documents so that you can see what I'm talking about. I do not understand why "The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" closed their files on..."