Stater Brothers Grocery Store - Slipped on Something Slick on the Floor
A couple of day prior to Easter 2013, I slipped an fell on something slick that was on the floor of the coffee aisle.My right foot slipped out from under me and went under the shopped cart.
The lower rack on the shopping cart torn open my right leg. 5 Stitches were required to close the wound. Due to my age I also required 5 weeks of Wound Care to enable healing. Stater Bros.
has denied my claim, for no apparent reason.
Why should I and my Insurance be required to pay for an accident that happened in their Store, solely due to their lack of policing the aisles during a Holiday Shopping Period.review #476406
You may also like
- "something like grease on the lid of the chicken salad two cans i open and it was on both lids left a nasty taste ..."
- "We bought a package of white chocolate and macadamia nuts cookie from Artisan bakery inside the Stater Bros on Adams and Brookhurst in huntington beach California. To our surprise,..."
- "Hello all, I already posted my thoughts about Publix's scam many months ago. I have seen people making comments about my thoughts saying "why don't you work for publix and change..."
- "Ive only had my vehicle for 6 months and the radiator has gone bad twice AND the motor replaced. In the service shop AGAIN due to yet another radiator leak!!!..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "I signed a management agreement with JLS and they have mistreated our property, allowed renters to remove walls, drill holes and steal equipment they said we should leave for the..."
- "Over-priced, poorly constructed cheap materials made in China. The clothes and accessories always wear out fast. The shirts become loose and fall apart, same with he dresses, shoes fall apart,..."
- "paid over 700 dollars for recliner which is a Lazyboy. Even bought a protection plan for 50 dollars. Had the unit for a year and a half , when the..."