Stater Brothers Grocery Store - Slipped on Something Slick on the Floor
A couple of day prior to Easter 2013, I slipped an fell on something slick that was on the floor of the coffee aisle.My right foot slipped out from under me and went under the shopped cart.
The lower rack on the shopping cart torn open my right leg. 5 Stitches were required to close the wound. Due to my age I also required 5 weeks of Wound Care to enable healing. Stater Bros.
has denied my claim, for no apparent reason.
Why should I and my Insurance be required to pay for an accident that happened in their Store, solely due to their lack of policing the aisles during a Holiday Shopping Period.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I just left the store located in King of Prussia for the second time this evening 8/25/2016!! I purchased chicken from the store. Once arriving home my wife and I..."
- "Purchased really good looking package of Carolina Pride Sliced Smoked Pork Shoulder Picnic Ham marked "Special Trim" for supper that night. We are in a rural area so it is..."
- "I recently bought a container of strawberries from our local fresh & easy. Keep in mind I'm a frequent visitor of fresh & easy and have never really had any..."
- "Absolute JUNK. The salesman suggested the extended warranty "will cover anything". Paid a couple of hundred dollars over and above for some peace of mind. The finish has fallen off..."
- "I have asthma induced COPD (and am currently in the middle of one of the worst asthma attacks I have had to date), and have been actively trying to purchase..."
- "Ive only had my vehicle for 6 months and the radiator has gone bad twice AND the motor replaced. In the service shop AGAIN due to yet another radiator leak!!!..."
- "Purchased an entire exhaust system and tuner from Cobra USA just over 2 years ago. Last weekend I heard a leak in the exhaust. I pulled the heatshield off and..."
- "Respected Sir, ..."
- "Sit means sit in Pittsburgh is by far the worst place you could go to get dog training. They use shock collars as their first "go to" resource before..."