Stater Brothers Grocery Store - Slipped on Something Slick on the Floor
A couple of day prior to Easter 2013, I slipped an fell on something slick that was on the floor of the coffee aisle.My right foot slipped out from under me and went under the shopped cart.
The lower rack on the shopping cart torn open my right leg. 5 Stitches were required to close the wound. Due to my age I also required 5 weeks of Wound Care to enable healing. Stater Bros.
has denied my claim, for no apparent reason.
Why should I and my Insurance be required to pay for an accident that happened in their Store, solely due to their lack of policing the aisles during a Holiday Shopping Period.c09f221
You may also like
- "After you guys read this, almost all of you guys will be like "oh nooo, that is not true, he is lying" and I am OK with that. Say whatever..."
- "I decided to give walmart one last chance, but yet again they are out of stock for the items i was shopping for. This is the 4th time it has..."
- "My husband went to Wawa on Limestone Rd in Wilmington to get me a Roast beef Ciabatta for dinner at work since I work 11p-7am. I get to work and..."
- "Is that a fabric lack or error on my Honda Mobilio RS (Year 2014) since it's unsteady since new buy on July 2014. My Honda Mobilio was felt unstaeady at..."
- "I was a rep for Stacy with JIC company, she was my upline rep. She got fired for her bad attitude & bad mouthing the company all over the place...this..."
- "The oil dripped....and look what happen...not happy about this and will NEVER use glade again......."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "AAA Insurance Co. hired CRDN Co. to remove 6 dinning room shades in the family room and 2 shades in the kitchen. They removed the 2 shades in the..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."