Stater Brothers Grocery Store - Slipped on Something Slick on the Floor
A couple of day prior to Easter 2013, I slipped an fell on something slick that was on the floor of the coffee aisle.My right foot slipped out from under me and went under the shopped cart.
The lower rack on the shopping cart torn open my right leg. 5 Stitches were required to close the wound. Due to my age I also required 5 weeks of Wound Care to enable healing. Stater Bros.
has denied my claim, for no apparent reason.
Why should I and my Insurance be required to pay for an accident that happened in their Store, solely due to their lack of policing the aisles during a Holiday Shopping Period.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "While eating a bag of Clancy's Parmesan, Garlic, and Herb Pita Chips I found what I originally thought was a large herb stem. When I started trying to pull it..."
- "After you guys read this, almost all of you guys will be like "oh nooo, that is not true, he is lying" and I am OK with that. Say whatever..."
- "My husband loves German Chocolate cake. We bought one in the frozen food section today and let it set out in the box for about an hour. I cut a..."
- " I almost died! 11-15-2015 My 2015 open range light bunkhouse had an electrical fire. The motor to the electric jack was on fire catching the plastic propane tank..."
- "Ive only had my vehicle for 6 months and the radiator has gone bad twice AND the motor replaced. In the service shop AGAIN due to yet another radiator leak!!!..."
- "Absolute JUNK. The salesman suggested the extended warranty "will cover anything". Paid a couple of hundred dollars over and above for some peace of mind. The finish has fallen off..."
- "BUYERS PLEASE BE INFORMED!!! This company does not stand behind their product and has fraudulent and deceptive business practices! The two Swagway X1's I ordered were defective right out of..."
- "I purchase from all sites, name it. But I never had worse experience than pepperfry.com. It s the most fraudulent site and customer unfriendly. I was cheated nearly 1000 bucks,..."
- "My daughter purchased a pair of boots that the Seller said was a size 9 but it was a 10. We immediately wrote Poshmark and sent picture but they..."