Stater Brothers Grocery Store - Slipped on Something Slick on the Floor
A couple of day prior to Easter 2013, I slipped an fell on something slick that was on the floor of the coffee aisle.My right foot slipped out from under me and went under the shopped cart.
The lower rack on the shopping cart torn open my right leg. 5 Stitches were required to close the wound. Due to my age I also required 5 weeks of Wound Care to enable healing. Stater Bros.
has denied my claim, for no apparent reason.
Why should I and my Insurance be required to pay for an accident that happened in their Store, solely due to their lack of policing the aisles during a Holiday Shopping Period.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I purchased this product on November 2 2014 Please explain to me how can I make a peanut butter sandwich with bread like this. ..."
- "I purchased on 29Apr the prepared meal that included garlicky greens. . As I was eating this meal immediately following the return from shopping, that evening, I discovered a..."
- "While eating a bag of Clancy's Parmesan, Garlic, and Herb Pita Chips I found what I originally thought was a large herb stem. When I started trying to pull it..."
- " I almost died! 11-15-2015 My 2015 open range light bunkhouse had an electrical fire. The motor to the electric jack was on fire catching the plastic propane tank..."
- "Ive only had my vehicle for 6 months and the radiator has gone bad twice AND the motor replaced. In the service shop AGAIN due to yet another radiator leak!!!..."
- "Absolute JUNK. The salesman suggested the extended warranty "will cover anything". Paid a couple of hundred dollars over and above for some peace of mind. The finish has fallen off..."
- "I ordered for fancy umbrellas instead i recived fancy fans..."
- "People, please look for the local floral boutiques. This Company is a scam. DO NOT buy anything from FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS. My boyfriend bought me flowers thorough this company which..."
- "Quality of all their food except for chicken wings and their blooming onion. Their portions have gotten much smaller and prices have just gone up. Takeout will only make your..."