Stater Brothers Grocery Store - Slipped on Something Slick on the Floor
A couple of day prior to Easter 2013, I slipped an fell on something slick that was on the floor of the coffee aisle.My right foot slipped out from under me and went under the shopped cart.
The lower rack on the shopping cart torn open my right leg. 5 Stitches were required to close the wound. Due to my age I also required 5 weeks of Wound Care to enable healing. Stater Bros.
has denied my claim, for no apparent reason.
Why should I and my Insurance be required to pay for an accident that happened in their Store, solely due to their lack of policing the aisles during a Holiday Shopping Period.review #476406
You may also like
- "I was visiting the Limerick Shopping Outlets in Limerick, PA. The line was EXTREMELY long.... and was moving very slow. I must of waited at least 25 minutes (I'm willing..."
- "These products should have been taken off the shelf a long time ago. Always check the expiration date before buying and feeding to your family. The items were in plain..."
- "Hello all, I already posted my thoughts about Publix's scam many months ago. I have seen people making comments about my thoughts saying "why don't you work for publix and change..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I bought this "wallet" from a Walmart, as soon as I put my cards in it, the sorry excuse for a hinge they use broke, it's now useless and a..."
- "Pembroke Pines,FL location. We arrived 9 minutes late to a 9:30 appointment and were told with attitude that we would have to take the 11:30 appointment. What concerned me was..."
- "If I could rate Presidential Suites resort negative stars I would. First off let me say that this was my honeymoon and it was a nightmare. As in previous postings..."