Stater Brothers Grocery Store - Slipped on Something Slick on the Floor
A couple of day prior to Easter 2013, I slipped an fell on something slick that was on the floor of the coffee aisle.My right foot slipped out from under me and went under the shopped cart.
The lower rack on the shopping cart torn open my right leg. 5 Stitches were required to close the wound. Due to my age I also required 5 weeks of Wound Care to enable healing. Stater Bros.
has denied my claim, for no apparent reason.
Why should I and my Insurance be required to pay for an accident that happened in their Store, solely due to their lack of policing the aisles during a Holiday Shopping Period.12409ae4 review #476406
You may also like
- "I am so disgusted! I shop at Shoperite dew times a week with a family of 6, that's a lot!!! I just opened a package of "Shoperite hickory smoked Pork..."
- "I believe my negative experience at Store 3136 this evening should be brought to your attention - I would like to think you would be shocked. First of all, to be..."
- "something like grease on the lid of the chicken salad two cans i open and it was on both lids left a nasty taste ..."
- "While eating a bag of Clancy's Parmesan, Garlic, and Herb Pita Chips I found what I originally thought was a large herb stem. When I started trying to pull it..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "Ive only had my vehicle for 6 months and the radiator has gone bad twice AND the motor replaced. In the service shop AGAIN due to yet another radiator leak!!!..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Planeteves.com is an online Women's shopping store with the elegant deals, discounts coupons and offers of the world known brands and products. Shop for the best and branded women's Health..."
- "I have a property listed that I will be removing as soon as my current issue gets resolved. I filed a detailed deposit claim by email which was $450 of..."
- "was not what was presented online. online dress was beautiful and bright with different flowers all over it. what I received was a dull cheap dress with a bunch of..."