i went into the lomalinda store on monte vista and barton rd 7-19-09 at 7;35 am and asked a supposedly manager or assistant, name bob, if he would get me a sit down cart and he told me no because they did not have any, and i thought it was a joke so i asked again and he still said no they did not have any and never did, then i became angry and asked if he would get me a regular cart to lean on to take myself to the sit down cart and he did.there were 4 sitting at the other door entrance.

i got what i needed and the cashier asked if i needed help out i said yes and i wanted that liar to help me., that said they did not have sit down carts. when he came after she called him, i said he lied to me and since he did this i wanted him to pay by helping me out to my car.

he got mad and said no and would send someone else, then i got angry again for his rudeness to a handicapped person and told him i would help myself out.when i got to my car i turned around and a box boy and him were behind me, i took my 24 bottle carton of water and a 12 pack of tea out your cart, sat it on the ground and told him not to touch my stuff, i guess my anger gave me strength to lift something so heavy, i put it in the trunk of my cart, i told him several times not to talk to me as i was tired of arguing, he said he was too but continued to harrass me, the last words he said was maam, i am not a child.please be sure you notate, i am a disabled person who cannot walk around in your store and i need a sitdown cart to function.

betty hughes-11171 oakwood dr #c209, lomalinda ca 92354- 909-478-9365

Had an Experience with Stater Brothers Grocery Store?

Comments

Another effing 'disabled' puke who thinks that every place in the world should get her a wheelchair or riding cart just in the unlikely event that she or one of her handicapped cohorts drops in.Hey, lady, if you are handicapped at Stater Bros., you are handicapped everywhere.

Buy your own chair or cart and take it with you.(It's bad enough that they have to save all the spaces out front for you.)

Sounds like another "Handicap" with a chip on their shoulder!

Sha Tin, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #120048

Great customer service comes from the top.If the store manager has great customer service than their employees will follow by example.

Alot of the managers are in the office and not M.B.W.A (managing by walking around). There are some bad apples out there in which one bad apple does spoil the whole batch. I believe that Management on down need to be re-trained of proper customer service to better serve our customers. With that said, customers need to realize that people working are humans as well and need to be treated with respect.

If everyone loved their neighbor as God as commanded, what a better place this would be.Be Blessed

Sha Tin, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #120047

how did you get from your car to the store? And how do you get your groceries from your car into the house?