Stater Brothers Grocery Store - Review about Coca Cola Classic from Los Angeles, California

33 of 127 Stater Brothers Grocery Store reviews

Cocacola is 3(12pack) per $12.The cashier Regina in register #2, charged me 4 cases instead of 3.

The thing is that I want to talked to the manager. Regina told the manager I got 4 cases and returned 1. But, I did not. She did a mistake.

I don't understand why she lied. Besides I thought did not have enough money and my ebt card so I give her a 10 dollar bill. Instead of giving my money back she asked me to slide my card again. I thought she canceled the transition.

What she did was to put the rest of my money in the card. I really angry. Stater bros must have a video of what happened. My transition was already made.

It was the cashier mistake. Regina, the cashier pretended that I returned something I did not have. The manager did not treat me in a polized way.

I don't speak english very well.But I am not a fool.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Coca Cola Classic
Review category
Food Stores
review #683154

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Stater Brothers Grocery Store? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
33 of 127 Stater Brothers Grocery Store reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 20 #1147683

That's because everyone who works there think they don't make mistakes. And they look down on anyone who uses EBT. All you have to do is call the main office and they will send you a gift card, even though they returned your money. They do this because they don't like bad publicity, so they try to buy everyone off. And to the other responses you don't know everyone's circumstance stop your hate Jesus said to love one another.

1 0 Reply

Aug 28, 2015 #1026566

Seriously?! Your EBT card?! Go back to school & get an education because your English sucks! Maybe you could get a decent job & pay for your groceries like the rest of us!

0 1 Reply

Aug 17, 2015 #1020526

You seriously need ENGLISH LANGUAGE LESSONS. GO BACK TO 5TH GRADE.

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Stater Brothers Grocery Store. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Stater Brothers Grocery Store.
Filing a new complaint about
×