Stater Brothers Grocery Store - Review about Coca Cola Classic from Los Angeles, California
Cocacola is 3(12pack) per $12.The cashier Regina in register #2, charged me 4 cases instead of 3.
The thing is that I want to talked to the manager. Regina told the manager I got 4 cases and returned 1. But, I did not. She did a mistake.
I don't understand why she lied. Besides I thought did not have enough money and my ebt card so I give her a 10 dollar bill. Instead of giving my money back she asked me to slide my card again. I thought she canceled the transition.
What she did was to put the rest of my money in the card. I really angry. Stater bros must have a video of what happened. My transition was already made.
It was the cashier mistake. Regina, the cashier pretended that I returned something I did not have. The manager did not treat me in a polized way.
I don't speak english very well.But I am not a fool.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Coca Cola Classic
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This Kroger is located in a "low-moderate income" area. I'm appauled at what I see on the shelves in the meat department at this store! It's on Roosevelt in Little..."
- "My husband had made me a plate of stir fry which included save a lot brand instant rice. As I was almost done eating I noticed a worm on my..."
- "Around a month ago I was overcharged for an item at publix. As this happened to me countless times, as my routine I returned the item, got my full refund..."
- "Okay im in the middle of a dispute with the yunique company! I place my order on their Black Monday special sale and it is May 26th 2016 and I..."
- "I wrote this review back on Saturday, December 12th, 2015 and a lot of what I am going to say is a repeat, but there will be some updates as..."
- "I order a dog and uship pet courier delivery killed my dog and scammed me with money and wanted more money if I don't give it to them I will..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."