Stater Brothers Grocery Store - Review about Coca Cola Classic from Los Angeles, California
Cocacola is 3(12pack) per $12.The cashier Regina in register #2, charged me 4 cases instead of 3.
The thing is that I want to talked to the manager. Regina told the manager I got 4 cases and returned 1. But, I did not. She did a mistake.
I don't understand why she lied. Besides I thought did not have enough money and my ebt card so I give her a 10 dollar bill. Instead of giving my money back she asked me to slide my card again. I thought she canceled the transition.
What she did was to put the rest of my money in the card. I really angry. Stater bros must have a video of what happened. My transition was already made.
It was the cashier mistake. Regina, the cashier pretended that I returned something I did not have. The manager did not treat me in a polized way.
I don't speak english very well.But I am not a fool.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Coca Cola Classic
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband had made me a plate of stir fry which included save a lot brand instant rice. As I was almost done eating I noticed a worm on my..."
- "...as i walk in leaving my husband and 2 year old outside the store a extremely nasty employee told me i was TRESPASSING..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "I started with Hair Club on November 1st 2014 and I was so excited and here it is 7 months later and I am so disappointed I'm unhappy, frustrated..."
- "Back around my birthday, believe it or Not which was on Saturday, February 13, 2016, I tried to send my contractor a payment via Paypal and it would Not go..."
- "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..."