Los Angeles, California

Cocacola is 3(12pack) per $12.The cashier Regina in register #2, charged me 4 cases instead of 3.

The thing is that I want to talked to the manager. Regina told the manager I got 4 cases and returned 1. But, I did not. She did a mistake.

I don't understand why she lied. Besides I thought did not have enough money and my ebt card so I give her a 10 dollar bill. Instead of giving my money back she asked me to slide my card again. I thought she canceled the transition.

What she did was to put the rest of my money in the card. I really angry. Stater bros must have a video of what happened. My transition was already made.

It was the cashier mistake. Regina, the cashier pretended that I returned something I did not have. The manager did not treat me in a polized way.

I don't speak english very well.But I am not a fool.

Review about: Stater Brothers Grocery Store Cashier.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Stater Brothers Grocery Store?

Comments

That's because everyone who works there think they don't make mistakes.And they look down on anyone who uses EBT.

All you have to do is call the main office and they will send you a gift card, even though they returned your money.

They do this because they don't like bad publicity, so they try to buy everyone off.And to the other responses you don't know everyone's circumstance stop your hate Jesus said to love one another.

Seriously?!Your EBT card?!

Go back to school & get an education because your English sucks!Maybe you could get a decent job & pay for your groceries like the rest of us!

#1020526

You seriously need ENGLISH LANGUAGE LESSONS. GO BACK TO 5TH GRADE.