A couple of day prior to Easter 2013, I slipped an fell on something slick that was on the floor of the coffee aisle.My right foot slipped out from under me and went under the shopped cart.
The lower rack on the shopping cart torn open my right leg. 5 Stitches were required to close the wound. Due to my age I also required 5 weeks of Wound Care to enable healing. Stater Bros.
has denied my claim, for no apparent reason.
Why should I and my Insurance be required to pay for an accident that happened in their Store, solely due to their lack of policing the aisles during a Holiday Shopping Period.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Customer Injury
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "I decided to give walmart one last chance, but yet again they are out of stock for the items i was shopping for. This is the 4th time it has..."
- "While I was eating my product I noticed an altered taste after the first ***. I decided to check the expiration date and realize that it was expired for 3..."
- "I was shocked when I bought two of the Publix brand yogurt last week. They were on sale and I love blackberries, and the picture got my attention. I said..."
- " I almost died! 11-15-2015 My 2015 open range light bunkhouse had an electrical fire. The motor to the electric jack was on fire catching the plastic propane tank..."
- "I have asthma induced COPD (and am currently in the middle of one of the worst asthma attacks I have had to date), and have been actively trying to purchase..."
- "first of all, not recommended guardsman for anyone, - we bought Guardsman Furniture Protection 5/Y from ashley, 1 month ago our bed is broken, we called Guardsman to fix it or..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."