3.0
Layout of Store

Very rude people in the meat department. Went there yesterday and the manager of that department waited on me was rude , slapped my order on the counter and said there are your 3.99 steaks .

I went back this morning to talk to the nice young man Mike who usually helps me,he was busy so someone else helped me he was rude too,could only understand one order at a time and was short with another lady asking a question,she walk away shaking her head. I do all my shopping at your store but will start going to Winn co

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Stater Brothers Grocery Store. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Stater Brothers Grocery Store to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Stater Brothers Grocery Store and stater brothers grocery store manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments