3.3
Layout of Store

Why does shopping at Stater Bros have to be such a chore?Why can't your company put items on sale?

Why does it have to be buy this for $1.99, however, you must buy 4 of them or mix them with other items on this front page of our ad? Who really wants to go the market and try to figure out how to get the sales price and/or buy more of something that you really need to get the sale price? As for myself, I hate to have to figure out how to get something on sale after a hard days work and trying to get home at a descent time.

I've had to put things back several times...for instance today: bought 2 containers of ice cream and two pkgs of hot dogs, however, had to put them back because they were not the beef hot dogs.I wish shopping was easier at your store, is all.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with customer service and stated that there is a room for improvement of weekly discount. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of stater brothers grocery store special offer and associated monetary loss in the amount of $20. Stater Brothers Grocery Store needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned stater brothers grocery store special offer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Stater Brothers Grocery Store.

Had an Experience with Stater Brothers Grocery Store?

Comments

I work at Stater bros and yes we hate this to.