...i actually do get more for for less...and thats why my concern of a Product a (Lake Elsinore ,Stater Bros.) stock item that is always available, Brand "Simply Juice", that my wife bought me while i was sick over the weekend, assuming it would be good for me, only to hear on ABC News that it could be harmful ?My first thought was...she probably felt.

U get moRe (good juice) 4 Less(good price) !!Tonight we learn that Oranges(juice) from Brazil contains additives not recongnized for use in USA....feeLing beTTer..but donT feeL gOOd AbouT thaT !

Had an Experience with Stater Brothers Grocery Store?

Comments

Publix Reuben not as advertised Publix "Actual size of sandwich nowhere close to online image. Don't waste your money. It's advertised as hot and toasted. It came cold and untoasted, and lacking acceptable quantity of meat...." Read more Publix - Thanksgiving Dinnerr Publix "This year we decided to order Publix ready made thanksgiving dinner. We were totally disappointed and we're glad we didn't have guest, it was the worst meal we have..." Read more Sedanos - Misleading Add and Unhelpful Manager Sedanos "My name is Juan Cuesta and in this week flyer (04/26-05/02) Sedanos PREMIUM Ice Cream Assorted Varieties was advertize this week 2 for $6.00 , I purchase 2 Mamey flavor..." Read more Jewel Osco - Terrible Jewel Osco "Went to exchange a brush heads brossettes and because I did have the recibe they refuse even to exchange for something also , they told me that they do not..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more