2.3

I currently don't work so I try to save as much as I can, by using coupons..starter bros cashiers always give me hard time when I use coupons..I wanted to use 1 ad coupon and 1 manufacture coupon and just because the item was going to be free , they gave me such a hard time, cashier was being very rude, making faces and she called the mananger twice ...She was telling me I didn't get the right stuff, but I know I did..Im always use coupons correctly, I check that they are right items. She made feel humiliated like I wanted to steal from the store..I read stater bros coupon policy where it says you can use 1 in ad coupon and 1 manufacter coupon so I don't know what is the problem..I live in corona and been shopping at stater bros for 15 years and customer service has gotten worse...I hope the could understand the if I use coupons is because I unemployed and can't afford full price...I really felt so humiliated that I felt bad the whole day and really do not want buy there again..

Review about: Stater Brothers Grocery Store Cashier.

Had an Experience with Stater Brothers Grocery Store?

Comments

I have never shopped in a store that lets a person use two coupons for one item, even if the coupons are from different sources. Are you sure the faces that you allege the cashier was making wasn't being caused by something like facial tics or another medical problem? Don't judge unless you know the facts.